provide application services for the US residents and citizens, so you can fillout application on our web site and we will send all necessary information to AAA office where your International Driving Permit will be issued and sent for you. Also we have expedited service that can help you to get IDP in one work day!

Also, you could obtain  an International Driving Permit by yourself  from one offices of the American Automobile Association (AAA) or from the American Automobile Touring Alliance (AATA) through the National Automobile Club (NAC). The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) does not issue International Driving Permits. The U. S. Department of State warns American residents who are going to travel and drive overseas, first of all, check with the embassy/consulate of countries they plan to visit and learn about requirements for a driver license, road permits, and auto insurance.

 Information for US residents and citizens