The AutoDriverClub.com provides two ways of applying for the Unofficial International Translation of Driver's License Permit:
- online via AutoDriverClub.com’s website;
- by mail.
Before applying for the Unofficial International Translation of Driver's License from the AutoDriverClub.com, you should know purchasing requirements:
- An applicant’s age must be 18 years or older.
- An applicant must hold a current National Driving Permit that is not under revocation or suspension and will remain valid at the time the Unofficial International Translation of Driver's License will be issued.
- A scanned copy of all sides of your National Driving Permit;
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph; if applicant wants to submit physical copies of documents, 2 photographs are required.
- Download the application form from the AutoDriverClub.com’s website. You may also fill in this form online and print a filled version for submission.
- Complete the application form entirety; don't forget about the date and signature. Note, the application must be signet in the same manner as your signature appears on your National Driving Permit.
- Put in the envelop your completed application and submit all of the following supporting documents:
- A good quality photocopy of your current National Driving Permit. Note, your must include photocopy of all pages and all sides.
- Two recent passport-sized photos (2" X 2") taken full face without headwear. Note, your first and last name must be written on the back side of each photo.
- A fee.
- Enter your mail address correctly.
- Mail your completed envelop (with your filled application and supporting documents) to:
Unofficial International driver license translation services online
att: Auto Driver Club
13 Yennicock ave 2FL
Port Washington, NY 11050